Strasburger is committed to helping our attorneys achieve success in their career.
Strasburger attorneys receive the opportunity to enhance their professional development from the time they join the firm as a summer associate or lateral attorney through partnership and beyond. Strasburger is committed to helping our attorneys achieve success in their career by providing training opportunities to improve skills in the following areas:
- Legal writing
- Business development and client relations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Litigation practice, including strategy, drafting pleadings, drafting discovery, motion practice, deposition training, and trial skills training
- Transactional practice, including drafting, due diligence, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Business and financial statement mastery
Our Associate Development Committee (ADC), consisting of appointed partners, focuses on promoting the growth and development of our young lawyers. New associates benefit from a comprehensive, three-day orientations, tailored training initiatives, continuing legal education opportunities, and mentoring designed to integrate associates into the firm, identify career goals, and accelerate the learning process which will guide them in their practices.