Strasburger has a distinct brand of legal service that shows in every member of our firm.
Our team of lawyers can be characterized as having high degrees of personal and professional maturity, independent motivation, superior communication skills, and a demonstrated commitment to the community. Our diverse staff assists our lawyers in providing unprecedented client service by setting high standards for all work performed on behalf of the firm.
- People who expect and want to achieve much with their professional lives, who are self-starters, who do not want to be part of short-term, high billable-hours firm with little or no expectation of making partner or ultimately heading their own practice group. We want people who want to be part of building and owning a firm–not an employee.
- People who will place primary importance on client relationships and place superior client service at the top of their “to do” lists all day, every day.
- People who recognize that practical, hands-on experience at an early stage positions them for a career of excellence.
- People who respect the dignity and contribution of every person in the Firm, from the Managing Partner to those who perform housekeeping functions.
- People who will continually invest in themselves by spending non-billable time to improve their skills as lawyers, community servants, and developers of client relationships.
- People who are driven to perform at levels that will be rewarded with significant profit-sharing and performance bonuses.
- People who will recognize the value of a flexible compensation system that allows the Firm to maintain a broad range of practice areas, including those that can be profitably handled at lower rates.
- People who enjoy practicing law.